TheUniversity of Lincoln is pleased to reveal a helpful financing chance called as Indonesia Scholarship to high-achieving trainees from Indonesia for the scholastic year 2020/21
The primary function of this award is to offer financial backing to stunning candidates making an application for a postgraduate degree program at the University of Lincoln in the United Kingdom.
A magnificent possibility for Indonesian trainees to get ₤ 5,000in the UK.
LincolnUniversity is opened as a research study organization in 1861, making it one of the earliest universities in the UK. It offers numerous, undergraduate, taught and research study programs that draw the attention of and match the interest of trainees.
Why research study at the Universityof Lincoln? While studying at this university, trainees will find out, practice vital thinking, query and investigative abilities. Here they can find out the special material of the course, which will be valuable for their future profession in any field of research study.
ApplicationDeadline: August 7, 2020
- University: University of Lincoln
- Department: NA
- CourseLevel: Postgraduate
- Awards: ₤ 5,000
- AccessMode: Online
- Numberof Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- EligibleCountries: Indonesia
- AcceptableCourse or Subjects: Postgraduate degree program in any topic location.
- AdmissibleCriteria: To be qualified, the candidates need to satisfy all the following requirements:
- Already hold a Conditional or Unconditional Offer from the University of Lincoln for a full-time postgraduate taught program starting in 2020/21
- Have been granted a Bachelor’s degree from an acknowledged university with a minimum GPA of 2.8 out of 4 (equivalent to a 2:2 in the UK)
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If you are interested in beginning your greater research studies in the UK, then proceed and take admission in a postgraduate degree program at theuniversity After that, prospects need to likewise finish an InternationalApplication Form (PDF) and send this by means of e-mail to intscholarships-at-lincoln. ac.uk
- SupportingDocuments: No extra files would be asked by the university, however there is a possibility of asking at the time of admission.
- AdmissionRequirements: For taking admission, prospects need to satisfy all the entry requirement of the university.
- LanguageRequirement: The individuals need to satisfy the English language requirements of their designated course of research study– this normally varies from an IELTS 6.0– 7.0 or comparable.
Benefits: TheUniversity of Lincoln will offer the award quantity of ₤ 5,000 to all qualified prospects throughout the duration of research study.