TheUniversity of Aberdeen is delighted to use School of Law PhD MeritScholarship The scholarship covers tuition costs for a full-time Home/ EU or abroad trainee beginning PhD research study on-campus in September 2018.
TheUniversity of Aberdeen is a public research study university in Aberdeen,Scotland It is an ancient university established in 1495 when William Elphinstone, Bishop of Aberdeen, petitioned Pope Alexander VI on behalf of James IV, King of Scots to develop King’s College, making it Scotland’s third-oldest university and the fifth-oldest in the English- speaking world.
IfEnglish is not your mother tongue then you will have to reveal that your English language abilities are at a high sufficient level to prosper in your research studies.
- ApplicationDeadline: May 31, 2018
- CourseLevel: Scholarship is readily available for pursuing PhD program.
- StudySubject: Scholarship is granted within the School of Law.
- ScholarshipAward: The School of Law PhD Merit Scholarship covers complete costs for one PhD trainee beginning on-campus research study in September 2018 and in addition will use an annual stipend of ₤10,000 each year over 3 years of research study. The main basis for this award will be scholastic merit.
- Numberof Scholarships: Not Known
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- EligibleCountries: Citizens of all nations are qualified to use.
- EntranceRequirements: Candidates should have requested and have actually gotten a deal of research study for a put on a full-time on-campus PhD in Law beginning in September 2018.
- EnglishLanguage Requirements: If English is not your mother tongue then you will have to reveal that your English language abilities are at a high sufficient level to prosper in your research studies.
How to Apply:
Applicants should send a total PhD application through the University Postgraduate Applicant Portal and offer, in their individual declaration, a demand to be thought about for this award in no greater than 500 words and discussing why they need to be granted thescholarship The main basis for the award will be scholastic merit.