TheMax Delbr ück Center for Molecular Medicine in the Helmholtz Association is providing PhD student (full-time position) in Biomedical Image Analysis.
TheMax Delbr ück Center for Molecular Medicine is a globally renowned biomedical research study centre inBerlin It is called after Max Delbr ück, among the creators of modern-day genes and molecular biology.
Applicants needs to have great interaction abilities in spoken and composedEnglish Prior understanding of German is not needed.
- ApplicationDeadline: May 20, 2018
- CourseLevel: Position is offered for pursuing PhD program.
- StudySubject: Position is offered in Biomedical Image Analysis
- ScholarshipAward: Full- time position (Salary inning accordance with German TVöD E13)
- Number of Scholarships: Not Known
- Scholarship can be taken inGermany
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- EligibleCountries: Citizens of Germany are qualified to use.
EntranceRequirements: Required credentials:
Sc or comparable in computer technology, mathematics, physics, or an associated field
Ability to believe and find out separately
Proficiencyin a shows language such as Python, C++, or Java
Expertise and experience in image analysis and artificial intelligence are a plus
- EnglishLanguage Requirements: Applicants should have great interaction abilities in spoken and composedEnglish Prior understanding of German is not needed
Applications ought to consist of a declaration of research study interests, curriculum vitae, degree certificates, and recommendation letters or contact addresses of a minimum of 2 expert referees. Please send your application as one pdf file.
How to Apply:
Applications ought to be sent by means of e-mail suggesting Application Kainmueller Lab.