TheUniversity of Cambridge is welcoming applications for PhD studentship in The p53 and p53 household participation inCancer Students from EU nations are qualified to use.
This task represents a perfect chance to find out a variety of state-of- the-art methods consisting of, standard cell biology, and molecular biology and bioinformatics tools to dissect the in vitro and in vivo systems of cancer advancement.
TheUniversity of Cambridge is one of the world’s earliest universities and leading scholastic centres. It is comprised of over 150 departments, professors, schools and other organizations. Cambridge likewise has 31 colleges which are independent organizations, each with its own home and earnings. The Colleges select their own personnel by themselves conditions and are accountable for picking students, in accordance with University policies.
- ApplicationClose: June15, 2018
- CourseLevel: Studentship is readily available to pursue PhD program.
- StudySubject: The Medical Research Council Toxicology Unit, is a globally popular organization concentrated on the shipment of field-changing mechanistic insights into toxicology and illness.
- ScholarshipAward: This studentship is for 4 years starting October 2018 with a yearly stipend of ₤15,000(tax-free).
- Numberof Scholarships: Numbers not provided
- Nationality: Available to EU nationals.
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibilityfor the Scholarship:
EligibleCountries: Students from EU nations are: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Republic of Cyprus, CzechRepublic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden and the UK.
EntranceRequirements: Applicants should have fulfilled the list below requirements:
- Candidates needs to anticipate to acquire credentials at the level of a superior or 2.1 Honours Degree in a life science or associated discipline and to completely please the house requirements of the UK Research Councils.
- A fees-only award will be readily available to EU nationals who are not normally resident in the UK. Students who are responsible for charges at the ‘overseas’ rate are not qualified for these studentships.
To be qualified for a complete award (stipend and university charges) a trainee should have:
- Settled status in the UK, indicating they have no constraints on the length of time they can remain
- Been‘ordinarily resident’ in the UK for 3 years prior to the start of the studentship. This suggests they should have been generally living in the UK (apart from short-term or periodic lacks) -Not been living in the UK completely or primarily for the function of full-time education (this does not use to UK or EU nationals).
EnglishLanguage Requirements: IfEnglish is not your mother tongue then you will have to reveal that your English language abilities are at a high sufficient level to be successful in your research studies.
How to Apply: Applications should be made by means of the University’s online Applicant Portal: