The Southeast Asia One Health University Network is pleased to offer scholarships for the citizens of SEAOHUN participant nation. These scholarships are accessible for pursuing graduate degrees at authorized academic institutions in Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia and Vietnam.
The intention of the scholarship would be to support the development of young professionals who’ll encourage and enforce One Health principles.
The Southeast Asia One Health University Network (SEAOHUN) was created in December 2011. SEAOHUN is a network of faculties and schools of medicine, nursing, public health and veterinary medicine in Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand and Vietnam. SEAOHUN functions as a dynamic partner in building One Health capacity within Southeast Asia area
Course Level: Scholarships can be found to pursue graduate degrees.
Study Subject: Scholarships are given in the area of health.
Scholarship Award: These scholarships will cover the followings:
- SEAOHUN may supply the total grant of annual tuition and stipend OR a partial grant that insures just the annual tuition fee, depending to the SEAOHUN committee judgement and budget. The maximum prize is $12,300 per year.
Numbers of Scholarships: Not understood
Scholarship may be taken in Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia and Vietnam.
Eligibility: Applicants must satisfy the following region for these scholarships:
- Applicant must be a citizen of a SEAOHUN participant nation, (Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand and Vietnam) or a SEAOHUN growth nation (Cambodia, Lao PDR, Myanmar and Bangladesh).
- Plan a livelihood in person, animal, or environmental health employing One Health principles
- No more than 35 years old.
- Must be accepted and registered as a fulltime pupil in the SEAOHUN Scholarship Eligible Programmes: International One Health associated Master’s Degree software 2017 in SEAOHUN participant states as attached.
Nationality: Applicants of Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand, Vietnam Cambodia, Lao PDR, Myanmar and Bangladesh can use for these scholarships.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants have to be registered in a Master’s Degree programs.
English Language Requirement: Applicants must satisfy the essential language proficiency prerequisites of the host association.
How to Apply: Applicants can use via online.
- Certified copy of Birth Certificate, NRID/MyKad (Malaysians) and Passport Details Page (International)
- Medical Report and Hepatitis B Blood Test Results
- Confidential Statement
- Final or Forecast Results from Current Pre-University Institution (i.e A-Levels, IB, AUSMAT, STPM etc)
- IELTS/ TOEFL/GCE O-Level (1119 English)
- IGCSE/ SPM Results
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- FOR MATURE STUDENTS: Also University Transcript
Application Deadline: The program deadline is June 15, 2017.