Interested candidates are welcomed to end up being a part of the Postgraduate Scholarship provided by the Singapore Food Agency (SFA) for the scholastic session 2020/2021 The financing program is open for Singaporean residents.
The goal of The grant is to support exceptional trainees who wish to carry out a Master’s and PhD program at Singapore Food Agency.
Fabulous possibility to end up being a part of thisapplication
As the lead agency for food-related matters, SFA’s objective is to make sure and protect supply of safe food forSingapore It unites food-related functions performed by the previous Agri-Food & Veterinary Authority of Singapore, the National Environment Agency, and the Health Sciences Authority.
Why would you like to select Singapore Food Agency? SFA supplies assistance to establish brand-new industries, and catalyze market change to make sure food security.
ApplicationDeadline: September 13, 2020
- University or Organization: Singapore Food Agency
- Department: N/A
- CourseLevel: Postgraduate
- Award: Cover tuition costs+ upkeep allowance+ return economy class air travel+ other authorized costs.
- AccessMode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: Singaporean Students
- The award can be taken in Singapore
- EligibleCountries: Singapore
- AcceptableCourse or Subjects: Postgraduate degree program in Agricultural Sciences, Aquaculture, Biological Sciences, Chemistry, Food Safety, Food Science, Food Technology, Microbiology, Toxicology, and other associated disciplines.
- AdmissibleCriteria: To be qualified, candidates need to satisfy the following requirements:
- Must have a bachelor’s degree.
- Currently registered/ have actually used/ plan to make an application for a Master’s/ PhD program at a recognized local/overseas university.
- Individuals with work experience/ fresh graduates/ early-career individuals/undergraduates in the last year of research study who are interested to add to SFA’s objective are welcome to make an application for the chance
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to make an application for the chance.
, candidates need to take admission in a Postgraduate degree coursework at Singapore FoodAgency After that, prospects need to send an online application
- SupportingDocuments: Candidates need to send a CV, scholastic certificates, and records with your application.
- AdmissionRequirements: Students need to have strong scholastic outcomes for the very first degree in appropriate disciplines.
- LanguageRequirement: If English is not your mother tongue then you need to send a copy of a current English language test certificate or offer information of when you are going to take the test.
SingaporeFood Agency will offer Full- term and Mid- term scholarship that will cover the following advantages:
- Tuition costs and other mandatory costs (Including back-payment of tuition costs and other mandatory costs sustained prior to award).
- Maintenance allowance (From point of award).
- One- method economy class air travel from nation of research study (For overseas scholarship).
- Other authorized costs sustained in relation to the postgraduate program.