Remove the financial difficulties that base on your method of education. Apply for the UG-TullowTertiary Scholarship Scheme at the University of Ghana.
The grant is open for trainees who wish to obtain the undergraduate and postgraduate degree program at the University of Ghana.
Wonderful chance for trainees to get monetary help in Ghana.
Opened in 1948, the University of Ghana offer more technology-based and employment courses in addition to postgraduate training. It uses numerous degree programs.
Why research study at the Universityof Ghana? By studying at this university, trainees can get the very best experience in addition to the abilities to prosper in their future profession.
ApplicationDeadline: September30, 2020
- University or Organization: University of Ghana
- Department: NA
- CourseLevel: Undergraduate and postgraduate
- Award: Tuition, stipend/subsistence/health insurance coverage, modest aid for devices
- Numberof Award s: NA
- AccessMode: Online
- Nationality: Ghana people
- The award can be taken inGhana
- EligibleCountries: Ghana
- EligibleCourse or Subjects: Undergraduate and postgraduate degree in Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics
- EligibilityCriteria: To be qualified, the candidates need to satisfy all the offered requirements:
- Applicants needs to be a Ghanaian resident
- Applicants needs to have the ability to show monetary requirement
- Aspirants needs to be of great conduct
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applications for the UG-TullowTertiary Scholarship Scheme need to be sent online at [email protected]
- SupportingDocuments: Attach the needed essays, a copy of your scholastic records, letters of suggestion and supporting monetary requirement files.
- AdmissionRequirements: Students need to have Obtained a WASSCE aggregate of 19 or much better or a continuing trainee with CGPA of 3.0 and above.
- LanguageRequirement: Applicants need to need to excel in composed and spoken the English language.
TheUniversity of Ghana is a fully-funded position which covers tuition, stipend/subsistence/health insurance coverage, modest aid for devices (Laptop computer system) and lodging for trainees pursuing 4 years undergraduate programs and 1- year master’s programs.