The Institute of Latin American Studies (ILAS) offers Research Fellowship to the UK and international students for the academic session of 2017-2018. Fellowship can be obtained to pursue advanced and interdisciplinary research on Latin America.
The function of this scheme will be to offer support to early career scholars.
The Institute of Latin American Studies (ILAS) was created at the University of London, using the objective of supplying a focus for research on the literature, history, politics and economics of Latin America and the Caribbean. The Institute’s focus is multidisciplinary and, as part of the School of Advanced Study, gains from academic cooperation across a broad variety of subject fields in the humanities and social sciences.
Course Level: This Fellowship can be obtained to pursue research.
Study Subject: This Fellowship is given in advanced and interdisciplinary research.
Scholarship Award: The Stipendiary Fellowship entitles the successful nominee to:
- Stipend of £1,750 per calendar month
- Access to Senate House Libraries, including the Latin American library collection
- Access and releasing rights in the School online repository service, SAS-Space
- Access for your personalized SAS e-mail account
- Use of our office space
Number of Scholarships: Not known
Scholarship may be taken in UK
Eligibility: The following standards should be satisfied in order for applicants to be eligible for Fellowship:
- Applicants of UK and abroad are eligible for the fellowship.
Nationality: UK and international applicants can apply for this fellowship
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must have preceding year degree.
English language Requirements: Students should show they have a great degree of composed.
How to Apply: Applicants can use via e-mail.
- Applications needs to be submitted by electronic mail to ilas-at-sas.ac.uk including:
- A short CV (not generally longer than four pages)
- A Research Proposal detailing the research project to be completed during the Fellowship (maximum: 2000 words)
- A Scholarly Engagement Proposal, which summarizes the way the applicant would form systems, disseminate research results, work across subject areas and bring in forward advanced strategies (about 1000 words)
- Two references from proper academic reviewers (additional details on references may be located in the Further Particulars)
Application Deadline: Fellowship is application deadline is May 21, 2017.