Jiaxing University is offering Scholarship for Overseas Students which can be obtained to freshman, undergraduate programme, together with for Non-Degree programme. Non-Chinese pupils qualify to use for this scholarship programme.
Jiaxing University is a routine institution of higher learning that has been combined together with the former Zhejiang Economic Junior College and the former Jiaxing Junior College and was accepted by the State Ministry of Education in March 2003. The university created 17 teaching units supplying 45 four-year plans which cover 9 groups of subjects. The university has created a modern experiment system with 9 experimental facilities as its fundamental framework.
Course Level: Scholarships can be found to freshman, undergraduate programme, together with for Non-Degree programme.
Study Subject: Scholarships are given to learn some of the classes provided by the university.
Scholarship Award: Scholarship for outstanding freshmen
This scholarship is giving to outstanding freshmen. It was picked annually prior to the session starts. The outstanding pupils chosen could be given ?3000 Yuan/Person. The prize ratio is around 20% and no less than 4 men.
Scholarship for outstanding pupils of undergraduate program
This scholarship is giving to outstanding students of the undergraduate program. It was chosen once each year. Scholarship for outstanding pupils of the undergraduate program includes the first class prize with ?10000 Yuan/Person and second class prize with ?6000 Yuan/Person. The prize ratio is around 50% and no less than THREE men.
Scholarship for outstanding pupils of Non-degree program
This scholarship is giving to outstanding pupils of the Non-degree program. It was chosen once each year. The outstanding pupils of the Non-degree program could be given ?3000 Yuan/Person The prize ratio is around 20% and no less than 8 men.
Number of Scholarships: Not Known
Scholarship might be chosen in China
Eligibility: The following standards should be fulfilled in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:
Fundamental Requirements for scholarship applicant:
- Be a non-Chinese citizen in good health
- Abide by Chinese laws and Jiaxing University regulations
- A pupil choosing 2-session program or more
- Competitive academic record and hardworking
- Without following states: Deferred tuition or lodging fee without motive, or punishment using a caution on academic
- Applicants may not be beneficiaries of any other scholarship during the period of application from organizations of China.
Nationality: Non-Chinese pupils qualify to use for this scholarship programme.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must have their previous degree.
English language Requirements: Applicants whose first language isn’t English are normally needed to offer evidence of ability in English at the larger degree needed by the University.
How to Apply: Please find following listed application records required:
- Highest academic diploma or Current Study Certificate for matriculated students. Translation copy has to be supplied in Chinese or English.
- Transcript, a translation copy has to be supplied in Chinese or English.
- HSK certification, maximum degree holds from the applicant.
- Copy of Passport
- Application Form
Application Deadline: Deadlines are:
- Scholarship for outstanding freshmen: June 16, 2017.
- Scholarship for outstanding pupils of undergraduate program: June 16, 2017.
- Scholarship for outstanding pupils of the Non-degree program: June 15, 2017 (Fall session).