To assistance high-performing trainees in Germany, IUBH University of Applied Sciences is supplying an outstanding scholarship called as Superior Scholarship.
The program intends to bring in trainees who wish to carry out the undergraduate degree program at IUBH University of Applied Sciences.
Get complete tuition charges to study at IUBH University of Applied Sciences in Germany.
IUBHUniversity of Applied Sciences is a state-accredited university of applied sciences in Germany that was established in1998 It deals English- language andGerman- language research study programs along with part-time and distance-learning courses in German and English.
Why research study at IUBH University of Applied Sciences? The university is a fantastic education organization can just develop an effective research study experience in an environment of inspiration, development and quality.
- University or Organization: IUBH University of Applied Sciences
- Department: NA
- CourseLevel: Undergraduate
- Award: Full tuition charges
- Numberof Award s: NA
- AccessMode: Online
- Nationality: Germany trainees
- The award can be taken inGermany
- EligibleCountries: Germany
- EligibleCourse or Subjects: Undergraduate degree in any discipline.
- EligibilityCriteria: To be qualified, the candidates should fulfill all the following requirements:
- Applicants should have a minimum GPA of 2.5
- Applicants should need to register in the bachelor’s degree program at the university
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To look for the award, trainees should need to take admission in the bachelor’s degree programat theuniversity After being registered, you can look for the award.
- SupportingDocuments: Must connect, tabular CV, copy of secondary school diploma, copy of identity card, Letter of Motivation.
- AdmissionRequirements: Applicants should have a high school certificate with great scholastic records.
- LanguageRequirement: Aspirants should need to supply the following:
- Academic IELTS 6.0
- TOEFL IBT 80 points
- Duolingo105 points
Benefits: IUBHUniversity of Applied Sciences will supply the complete tuition charges for candidates to finish their graduation in Germany.