TheUniversity of Melbourne is presently thinking about high-potential trainees from picked establishing nations for its AG Whitlam International Undergraduate Merit Scholarship.
Thisscholarship is a terrific aid to those trainees who are economically disadvantaged however deserving. Selected prospects will be used the award in the kind of 50% charge remission.
This great financing plan will assist you relieve the considerable problem of university tuition.
TheUniversity of Melbourne has actually been committed to providing first-rate mentor and advanced research study because1853 It is the 2nd earliest university and ranked amongst the leading universities inAustralia It was begun in 1853 with 4 teachers and 16 trainees. As of now, it is one of the most progressive research study universities.
Why would you like to study at the Universityof Melbourne? The university has encouraging personnel, some of the very best speakers, and excellent centers. It uses a vast array of globally acknowledged courses that are created to assist trainees explore their enthusiasms and establish brand-new abilities.
ApplicationDeadline: October31, 2020
- University or Organization: University of Melbourne
- Department: N/A
- CourseLevel: Undergraduate
- Award: 50% charge remission
- Numberof Award s: N/A
- AccessMode: Online
- Nationality: Bangladesh, India, Sri Lanka, and Vietnam
- The award can be taken inAustralia
- EligibleCountries: Bangladesh, India, Sri Lanka, and Vietnam
- EligibleCourse or Subjects: Undergraduate degree program in commerce, economics, and management.
- EligibilityCriteria: To get approved for this program, candidates need to satisfy all the requirements provided listed below:
- A resident from one of the designated nations Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, India, Vietnam, and Bangladesh
- Completed an authorized Year 12 program or equivalent in a nation besides Australia that satisfies the eligibility requirements for the Bachelor of Commerce
- Must hold a deal to research study in an appropriate program at the university.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Interested prospects, who have actually been picked to study in an authorized course, will instantly be thought about for this application
- SupportingDocuments: The following files need to be sent by the prospects at the time of admission: Pre- certification degree, copies of scholastic records, certificates of English language efficiency, a declaration, and a copy of passport.
- AdmissionRequirements: All candidates of a bachelor’s degree program need to have a high school diploma.
- LanguageRequirement: To get the entry in the authorized course, you require to have one of the following English credentials: IELTS (AcademicEnglish Only) with a rating of 6.5 and TOEFL (paper-based test) with ball game of 577 + TWE 4.5.
Benefits: All eligible scholarship receivers will be offered with a 50% decrease on the tuition charge of an authorized course.