Thammasat University Scholarships are now open to pursue Master of Arts in Asia-Pacific Studies (MAPS) for the year 2017. Applicants from all around the globe, with special focus in ASEAN states, are welcome to use.
Master of Arts in Asia-Pacific Studies (MAPS) is an interdisciplinary graduate program that’s intended for worldwide – concentrated pupils who want to have a in-depth understanding of the fascinating and sometimes troubled section of the entire world through multi faceted and interdisciplinary lenses.
Thammasat University requires all pupils that aren’t native speakers to satisfy the minimal score of English ability as a graduation requirement; consequently, pupils who’ve not fulfilled minimal condition or haven’t yet submitted English Proficiency Test score have to submit an official report of English ability to the University upon graduation.
Formerly known as Thammasat Institute for Study of International Cooperation (TISIC), TIARA enterprises into a brand new age as it had been given the trust to enlarge and take duty of Area Studies within the University.
Course Level: Scholarships are readily available for pursuing Master of Arts application.
Study Subject: Scholarships are granted in Asia Pacific Studies.
Scholarship Award: For scholarship applicant, the 1,000 Baht may be created on the very first day of course (in case you’re admitted to the program). Just continue together with the application as usual.
Number of Scholarships: 10-12 awards (2017/18 Intake).
Scholarship might be required in Thailand
Eligibility: A Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline having a cumulative GPA of 2.5 and above from an accredited university
Nationality: Applicants from all over the world, with special focus in ASEAN states, are welcome to implement.
College Admission Requirement
English Language Requirement:
- The minimal condition for English Proficiency is 6.5 for IELTS, 550 for paper-based TOEFL test, 79 for net-based TOEFL test, and 213 for computer-based TOEFL test or 550 for TU-GET. The official score report of English Proficiency is valid only in the event the test was required no over 2 years before the final date of the application submission period.
- The condition for English Proficiency doesn’t apply for natural English speakers.
How to Apply: The manner of implementing is on-line. Application & Requirement Checklist
- Application Form
- Official Transcript (certified copy) Original copy will be submitted during the period of enrollment
- Proof of English Proficiency
- Statement of Purpose & Study Plan
- One ID Photo (Passport size)
- ID or Passport Copy
- Evidence of Payment (Application Fee)
- If you enclose any additional record, please specify
Application Deadline: The application deadline is April 30, 2017.