The University of Tokyo is happy to supply The Konosuke Matsushita Memorial Foundation Scholarship for the 12 months 2017. International college students are eligible to use for this scholarship.
The University of Tokyo goals to steer the world in analysis and training.
The University of Tokyo was established in 1877 as the primary nationwide university in Japan. As a number one analysis university, UTokyo provides programs in primarily all educational disciplines at each undergraduate and graduate ranges and conducts analysis throughout the complete spectrum of educational exercise. The University goals to offer its college students with a wealthy and various educational atmosphere that ensures alternatives for each mental growth and the acquisition information and abilities.
Course Level: Scholarships can be found to pursue analysis.
Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded “to contribute to international society by promoting mutual understanding between Japan and other countries” and “to create a society where mankind coexists with nature”.
Scholarship Award: Living expense: 120,000 yen monthly
- Admission price: as much as 300,000 yen
- Tuition: as much as 600,000 yen per 12 months
- Travel expense: Economy class round-trip airfare between Japan and your nation* (*Travel expense shall be paid solely to those that will arrive in Japan for the primary time.)
Number of Scholarships: Two from every university is offered.
Scholarship may be taken in Japan
Eligibility: The following standards have to be met to ensure that candidates to be eligible for the scholarship:
- Students with glorious educational efficiency who conduct analysis associated to both or each of our aims under: Mutual understanding between Japan and different international locations Coexistence of mankind and nature
- Those from Asian, African, and Latin American international locations “Asia” consists of West Asia, Central Asia North finish is Mongolia, and the south finish is Indonesia. “Africa” consists of African continent and surrounding islands. “Latin America” consists of southern from Mexico (together with the Caribbean space). (#1) Six international locations of Arabian Peninsula, Afghanistan, Iran, Iraq, Yemen, Lebanon, Syria, Jordan, Israel, Turkey, and Cyprus (#2) Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan, Uzbekistan, and Turkmenistan
- Those who start Master’s program in Japanese universities in fall Including college students who’ve already began finding out in Japan as a bachelor or a analysis scholar.
- Those who don’t acquire wage or reward from firm or group.
- Those who don’t obtain different scholarship.
- Those who can take part in our occasions held a number of instances a 12 months
- Japanese language ability is just not important however JLPT N3 or extra is preferable.
Nationality: International college students are eligible to use for this scholarship.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirements: Those who start Master’s program in Japanese universities in fall Including college students who’ve already began finding out in Japan as a bachelor or a analysis scholar.
English Language Requirements: Japanese language ability is just not important however JLPT N3 or extra is preferable.
How to Apply: Applicants should submit the next paperwork to ILO (Rm#120, Env. Bldg.).
- Application Form for Scholarship from non-public Foundations
- Transcript of the present course. (If you haven’t obtained credit but, the transcript of the earlier course.)
- Those candidates who handed the GSFS inner screening shall be required to submit a Foundation Specified Application Form
Required paperwork to be submitted:
- Application kind
- Research plan
- Essay (one A4 web page): Title: “My dream” (In Japanese or English)
Application Deadline: Application deadline is Early August 2017 (Feasible to vary over session based on the schedule of entrance examination and end result announcement.)