Thunderbird School of Global Management, a top-ranked worldwide enterprise college targeted completely on administration schooling for graduates and professionals introduced ‘Global Excellence and Thunderbird Alumni Referral program’ scholarships for Indian Students.
- Global Excellence
This merit-based tuition scholarship is designed for aggressive candidates who show above-average:
- Academic efficiency (undergraduate grade level common, GMAT/GRE scores, and so forth.)
- Previous work and/or management expertise
- Personal, mental match with Thunderbird’s mission
To be thought of for a Global Excellence scholarship for graduate diploma applications, college students ought to full and submit the Optional Scholarship Essay as half of the graduate program utility. Selection is predicated on this essay, in addition to documentation submitted with the appliance. This scholarship award is completely utilized to tuition charges.
- Thunderbird Alumni Referral Program
- Thunderbird is understood worldwide for itsvast and engaged alumni community of greater than 43,000 people in practically 150 nations across the globe. Thunderbird has greater than 170 alumni chapters that meet frequently in 70 international locations.
- Through the Thunderbird Alumni Referral Program, any scholar who’s referred by a member of Thunderbird alumni and accepted for admission is eligible for a Global Excellence scholarship value as much as 40% of diploma program tuition. Currently this referral program applies to Master of Global Management and Master of Arts in Global Affairs & Management applications.
The main goal of Thunderbird is to boost the employment alternatives of college students attending Thunderbird. Thunderbird Independent Alumni Association(TIAA) board desires each Thunderbird graduate to have the ability to successfully compete within the international job market. Therefore, the TIAA Board has determined to supply a $100,000.00 incentive to Thunderbird to lift the varsity’s employability rankings. TIAA will even make an extra US$100,000.00 donation to the ASU Foundation for use in direction of scholarships within the Thunderbird Undergraduate program.
Commenting on this system,Vijay Anand Jangiti, Special Advisor to CEO – India Relations,
Thunderbird School of Global Management mentioned, “This scholarship has been designed to support the most talented and dedicated Indian students. For 70 years, Thunderbird has set the pace for global management education as the premier institution for students, organizations and professionals looking for an edge in international business.A Thunderbird education sets students apart from the competition and prepares them to make an immediate, lasting impact worldwide”
Thunderbird at the moment runs 2intakes a 12 months, Spring and Fall for the MGM program and 1 consumption a 12 months for the MA program, these applications run wherever from 12-24 months relying on the diploma and certificates choice. The Scholarship is designed to present Indian college students a mix of educational and competency-based studying in order that they’re professionally ready for a working surroundings.
Zahra Taqi, Student, Thunderbird School of Global Management mentioned, “It is a privilege I acknowledge with an increased sense of self confidence to have secured a scholarship from the Thunderbird Alumni Association. It acts not just as a testament to my academic results but also of the faith they have placed in my ability to qualify as a Tbird. Importantly, the scholarship has also been a substantial boon in my academic pursuit. I am indeed indebted and obliged to live up to their faith in me to excel and do my best to make the world a better place for global business for as is well said, borders visited by trade seldom need soldiers”.