For the academic year 2017/2018, University of Lugano is offering 60 International grants of CHF 4’000 each. The caliber?based grants receive to the pupils accepted to the initial year of a USI Master programme beginning in September 2017.
The University of Lugano in English-speaking circumstances, is a public university confirmed in 1995, with campuses in Lugano, Mendrisio and Bellinzona.
Applicants whose first language isn’t English are normally necessary to offer evidence of competence in English at the higher degree demanded by the University.
Course Level: Grants are accessible for pursuing master degree.
Study Subject (s): Grants are granted inside the faculties of Economics, Communication Sciences and Informatics.
Scholarship Award: University will give a whole of 60 grants of the sum of CHF 4’000 each.
Number of Scholarships: There are 60 grants accessible for pupils. The grants will likely be assigned as follows
- 20 grants to pupils that pursued a Bachelor’s degree at a Swiss university;
- 20 grants to pupils that pursued a Bachelor’s degree at a Italian university;
- 20 grants to pupils that pursued a Bachelor’s degree at a university from other nations.
Scholarship may be taken in Switzerland
- Applicants must have got the Bachelor’s degree (passed each of the examinations and defended the dissertation) by July 31st, 2017 using a cumulative grade point average of at least 80/100.
- Applicants must have already been disclosed to the initial year of a USI Master programme commencing in September 2017. Applications from pupils registered in a USI Master before September 1st, 2017 WOn’t be looked at.
Nationality: International pupils qualify to apply.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must have their bachelor’s degree.
Test Requirement: No
English Language Requirement: Applicants whose first language isn’t English are normally necessary to offer signs of proficiency in English at the higher degree demanded by the University.
How to Apply: Applications should be sent by e?email.
Application Deadline: The deadline for the entry of the programs is July 31, 2017