The ICN2 group is trying to find two prospects for PhD fellowships in Supramolecular NanoChemistryand MaterialsGroup These fellowships are offered for the candidates from all over the world.
The objective of the fellowships is to make it possible for candidates to start an independent profession in scholastic stroke research study.
ICN2 is a distinguished research study centre. Its research study lines concentrate on the freshly found physical and chemical homes that occur from the behaviour of matter at the nanoscale.
- ApplicationDeadline: January21, 2018
- CourseLevel: These fellowships are offered to pursue PhD program.
- StudySubject: These fellowships are granted to Supramolecular NanoChemistryand Materials group
- ScholarshipAward: These fellowships will cover the followings:
- Nationality: International
- Number of Scholarships: Two fellowships are offered.
- Scholarship can be taken in Spain
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
EligibleCountries: Applicants from all over the world are qualified for the scholarship.
EntranceRequirements: Applicants should satisfy following requirements:
Bachelor’s degree in Chemistry, Nanochemistry or Materials Science
Having a Master of Chemistry, Materials Science or Nanotechnology will be extremely concerned.
EnglishLanguage Requirements: Applicants should be proficient in English.
- Applicants can use through the online processor.
How to Apply:.
- A cover letter.
- A complete CV consisting of contact information.
- 2 Reference letters or referee contacts.