ErasmusMundus Joint Master Degree EU-FundedScholarship application for the scholastic year 2018/2019 is now open. Scholarships are granted in WAter and COastal MAnagement (WACOMA) for the students of any citizenship.
TheErasmus Mundus Joint Master Degree (EMJMD) in WAter and COastal MAnagement (WACOMA) 2017-2022 promotes scholastic quality in a mentor Master Degree Programme that targets at establishing typical understanding and deepening clinical understanding in the essential, tough and continually progressing field of water and seaside communities.
TheEMJMD WACOMA is particularly resolved to water and seaside dangers and threats and their interrelations with international modifications and usage of resources. Consistent with the precepts of management sciences, it likewise worries mitigation and adjustment to modifications and it handles the pertinent elements of a sustainable green and blue economy.
- Application due date: February21, 2018
- CourseLevel: Scholarships are offered to pursue Master degree program.
- StudySubject: Scholarships are granted in WAter and COastal MAnagement(WACOMA).
- ScholarshipAward: Description of Components of Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degree Scholarships
PartnerCountry * students scholarships
ProgrammeCountry ** students scholarships
Contribution to take a trip and setup.
Depending on the Country and the range.
Contribution to the involvement expenses (consisting of insurance protection).
9,000 EUR each year.
4,500 EUR each year.
Contribution to subsistence expenses.
1,000 EUR monthly (24 months optimum).
Contribution to subsistence expenses will not be offered to scholarship holders for durations they invest in their Country of home.
Contribution to subsistence expenses will not be offered to Partner Country scholarship holders for durations going beyond 3 months invested in any Partner Country.
- Nationality: Students from all over the world, despite their citizenship.
- Number of Scholarships: Numbers not provided.
- Scholarship can be taken inItaly
Eligibilityfor the Scholarship:
EligibleCountries: Students from all over the world will be thought about, despite their citizenship.
EntranceRequirements: To be qualified for this scholarship you need to fulfill the list below requirements:
WACOMA is open to students holding an appropriate 1st Cycle/BachelorDegree. Candidates with a strong background in topics associated to Earth Sciences, Geology, Environmental Biology and Chemistry, and Environmental Monitoring and Management have the basis for a favorable assessment.
Note: Students holding a Bachelor Degree in other topics might use. The Academic Board will schedule the right to think about, examine and assess the Academic background of the candidate for admission to the choice treatment.
Students from all over the world, despite their citizenship, ethnic background, religious beliefs, gender, or sexual preference are welcome to use to the program.
The minimum entry requirements are:
- Holding a appropriate very first cycle/undergraduate/bachelor degree *
- Having exceptional and appropriate scholastic and clinical background and individual abilities. Please utilize the Application Form and CV samples (see the downloadable PDF files listed below and online application).
- Proof of English language efficiency– B2 **. Please connect any pertinent certificate and utilize the English Proficiency Statement type (see the downloadable PDF file listed below and online application).
*WACOMA is open to students holding an appropriate BachelorDegree in topics associated to the focus of the Master, e.g. Environmental Sciences, Marine Biology, Geology, Natural Sciences, Chemical Oceanography, Physics/Oceanography, Environmental Management.
Non- college students can use supplied they publish a main file released by the University of origin mentioning the projected date of graduation that will occur prior to the start of the Programme (by August each year).
EnglishLanguage Requirements: **AcceptedEnglish language certificates and exemptions:
- TOEFL(Test of English as a Foreign Language); iBT overall rating of a minimum of 90, with a minimum subscore of 21 for each part of the test.
- IELTS( scholastic variation); an overall rating of a minimum of 6.5, with a minimum subscore of 6.0 for each part of the test, e., speaking, composing, checking out and listening.
- TheUniversity of Cambridge Certificate of Proficiency in English or the University of Cambridge Certificatein Advanced English.
- Applicants with complete education in English( licensed by the Academic Institution releasing the Bachelor’s Degree) are exempt from the English language requirement evidence.
- Applicants from English- speaking nations(OfficialLanguage) and First Cycle education in English are exempt from the English language requirement evidence.
How to Apply: ApplyOnline
Applicants will finish the online registration and upload all the required files by the due dates on StudentiOnline (www.studenti.unibo.it).
You can conserve and go back to your WACOMA application as sometimes as you like prior to sending, simply ensure to conserve when you have actually finished the application treatment. Only total applications will be examined.
Applicants will be asked for to publish: