Many students imagine studying in the UK, however they are not able to do it due to monetary barriers. To cover research study costs, the University of East Anglia is providing FFA postgraduate placements for International Students.
The objective of the program is to help gifted students who wish to start postgraduate degree coursework for the scholastic session 2020/2021
Marvellous chance for international students to study in the UK.
TheUniversity of East Anglia is among the very best universities in the world, with lovely schools, inviting cultures, and encouraging personnel. It uses a range of degree programs and courses in various fields.
Why research study at the University of East Anglia? Theuniversity is devoted to assisting students pursue their profession objectives, with lots of scholastic, social, and cultural chances. Here, students get numerous chances for boosting their skill in a varied field and developing an intense future in their picked locations.
ApplicationDeadline: November 27, 2020
- University or Organization: University of East Anglia
- Departmen t: N/A
- CourseLevel: Postgraduate
- Award: Cover Tuition Fees
- AccessMode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- EligibleCountries: All citizenships.
- AcceptableCourse or Subjects: Postgraduate degree coursework in Law.
- AdmissibleCriteria: To be qualified, candidates should satisfy the following requirements:
- Expected to have a British honours degree or equivalent, however it’s worth having a look at if your course has more exact requirements and conditions for entry.
- LLM candidates holding the acknowledged “FFA” credentials (consisting of students from Trier University Law School and Muenster University Law School in Germany)
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to use for the chance.
s, candidates should take admissionin postgraduate degree coursework at the University of EastAnglia After being signed up, prospects will be immediately thought about for this education award.
- SupportingDocuments: Candidates should send a CV, scholastic certificates, and records with your application.
- AdmissionRequirements: For taking admission, students are needed to satisfy the entry requirements of their picked program.
- LanguageRequirement: If English is not your mother tongue, you need to supply proof of English language capability: IELTS, TOEFL, or other appropriate evidence. Please see the EnglishLanguage Requirements area for more information.
TheUniversity of East Anglia will supply a bursary worth 10% of LLM charges to candidates holding the acknowledged “FFA” credentials and be given 20 credits as “accredited prior learning” (APL).