Applicants are welcomed to request the PhD InternationalFellowships at the Department of Computer Science used by the University ofCopenhagen The financing program is open to trainees from all around the world.
The goal of this fellowship is to help gifted trainees who wish to carry out a PhD degree in the field of Computer Science for the scholastic year 2020/2021
Eligible prospects will get DKK 331,125(approx. EUR43,750) consisting of a yearly supplement.
Establishedin 1479, the University of Copenhagen is the earliest university and research study organization inDenmark Apart from the broadest variety of useful courses, it offers remarkable services such as admission, real estate, trainee counselling, gatherings, and so on
What research study at the Universityof Copenhagen? At this university, trainees will have a variety of methods to study, from on-campus taught programs to part-time online research study. It is devoted to supplying research-based education at the greatest scholastic level.
ApplicationDeadline: October 11, 2020
- University or Organization: University of Copenhagen
- Departmen t: Department of Computer Science
- CourseLevel: PhD
- Award: DKK 331,125 consisting of yearly supplement
- AccessMode: Online
- Numberof Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Denmark
- EligibleCountries: All citizenships.
- AcceptableCourse or Subjects: PhD degree program in Computer Science.
- AdmissibleCriteria: To be qualified for the chance.
program, candidates need to hold an MSc degree in computer technology or other appropriate degrees with excellent outcomes and excellent English abilities.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to request the fellowship, all interested prospects are needed to take admissionin a PhD degree at the University ofCopenhagen After getting registered, candidates need to finish and send the online application kind
- SupportingDocuments: Candidates need to send a cover letter, CV, diploma, and records of records (BSc and MSc), approval letter for the appropriate MSc Programme at SCIENCE (if any), other details for factor to consider, e.g. list of publications (if any) and 1-3 recommendation letters (if any).
- AdmissionRequirements: Applicants will be chosen on the basis of previous publications (if any) and appropriate work experience.
- LanguageRequirement: If English is not your mother tongue, you need to offer proof of English language capability: IELTS, TOEFL, or other appropriate evidence.
TheUniversity of Copenhagen will use an income of DKK 331,125(approx. EUR43,750) consisting of yearly supplement (+ pension at a minimum DKK 53,811). Negotiation for an income supplement is possible.