TheUniversity of Bath is presently accepting applications for UK-IndiaYear of Culture GREAT Scholarships for the year2018 This scholarship is offered to the worldwide fee-paying trainee from India studying a full-time taught postgraduate masters program.
TheUniversity of Bath got its Royal Charter in 1966 and is now strongly developed as a leading 10 UK university with a track record for research study and mentor quality.
Applicants should have a very first or upper 2nd class honours degree (or comparable). For most programs, the requirement for non-native English speakers is 6.5 in the IELTS Academic English test, without any less than 6.0 in any component.
- ApplicationDeadline: June 1, 2018
- CourseLevel: Scholarships are offered to pursue Postgraduate master degree program.
- StudySubject: Scholarships are granted in the Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences, Faculty of Engineering and Design and scholarship in the Faculty of Science.
- ScholarshipAward: If you are a global fee-paying trainee you might be qualified for one of 10 UK-IndiaYear of Culture GREAT Scholarships 2018 each worth ₤ 5,000
- Nationality: Indian trainees
- Numberof Scholarships: Eight scholarships are in the Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences, one scholarship in the Faculty of Engineering and Design and one scholarship in the Faculty of Science.
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
EligibleCountries: Indian trainees are qualified to make an application for this scholarship.
EntranceRequirements: You can make an application for this scholarship if you are:
- An candidate in India
- Have a validated deal to study a full-time taught postgraduate masters (consisting of stand-alone Masters of Research (MRes)) program in any subject with us
- Have strongly accepted your (conditional or genuine) deal
EnglishLanguage Requirements: For most programs, the requirement for non-native English speakers is 6.5 in the IELTS Academic English test, without any less than 6.0 in any component.
How to Apply: If you are qualified for the scholarship plan we will let you understand and welcome you to use. Queries for MSc trainees must be dealt with to msc-mn-at- bath.ac.uk and for MBA trainees to mbaapps-at- management.bath.ac.uk.
( function() iframe). style.cssText = “width: 0; height: 0; border: 0”;.
document.getElementById(‘ fb-root’). appendChild( iframe);.
var doc = iframe.contentWindow.document;.
doc.open(). compose -LRB-”-RRB-;.
// async init as soon as packing is done.
window.fbAsyncInit = function() ;.