–Applications are now readily available for Open Distance Learning Postdoctoral Fellowships to study in SouthAfrica Fellowship is granted for South Africans.
UNISA is a respectable, thorough, versatile and available open distance learning organization that is encouraging a future generation. We provide worldwide recognized certifications and have first-rate resources. Our vision “towards the African University shaping futures in the service of humanity” drives us to discover responses to Africa’s academic and developmental issues.
- ApplicationsDeadline: August31, 2018
- CourseLevel: Fellowship is readily available to pursue postdoctoral program.
- StudySubject: Fellowship is granted to study:
- Professionally conduct and release ODL-based research study under the assistance of a coach
- Support ODL research study quality
- Nationality: Fellowship is granted for South Africans.
- Number of Scholarships: Numbers not offered
- Scholarship can be taken in SouthAfrica
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
EligibleCountries: Fellowship is granted for South Africans.
EntranceRequirements: Applicants need to fulfill the following requirements:
- A postgraduate degree (granted within the previous 5 years)
- Publication of a minimum of one peer-reviewed post or one conference paper
We are searching for Postdoctoral Fellows who:
- Are strong in the primary field of open distance eLearning(ODeL)
- Have a clear grounding in digital literacy
- Excelin the advancement of Massive Open Online Courses (MOOCs), Open Educational Resources (OER) and online evaluations
- Are strong in technology-assisted mentor and learning (to establish online courses)
- Are experienced in ODL theory and practice or
- Have present research study which can be transported into the ODL field
How to Apply: Applicants are needed to send their finished application type (available from http://www.unisa.ac.za/%20Jobs%20& Scholarships together with a copy of their newest CV, list of released outputs (consisting of ISBN/ISSN numbers) and evidence of certification to: risps-at-unisa. ac.za.