Approximately10-15Medical Sciences Graduate Program Scholarships valued at $6,500 each are offered as a contribution to the stipend of trainees signed up full-time in a thesis based MSc or PhD in Medical Sciences Graduate Program (MSGP) in the Faculty of Medicine & Dentistry.
That is, doctoral trainees need to send a PhD proposition bundle within 24 months of the start of their graduate program and need to pass the candidateship test within 6 months of the MSGPC’s approval of their proposition.
- ApplicationsDeadline: 28September 2018
- CourseLevel: Studentships are offered for college students.
- StudySubject: Scholarships are granted to study the subject provided by the university.
- ScholarshipAward: Scholarships valued at $6,500 each.
- Nationality: Canadian trainees
- Numberof Scholarships: Number not offered
- Scholarship can be taken inCanada
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
EligibleCountries: National trainees are qualified to request this scholarship
EntranceRequirements: Applicants need to satisfy the following requirements:
- The trainee need to be presently signed up or accepted to begin as of January 2019 as a full-time thesis-based college student in the Medical Sciences Graduate Program (MSc or PhD) in one of the following departments in the Faculty of Medicine & Dentistry:
Note: Applications from Laboratory Medicine & Pathology are restricted to those whose degree will be“Medical Sciences – Laboratory Medicine & Pathology” Students confessed to the independent LMP program (September2013 onward) are disqualified’s
- The trainee might not simultaneously hold any significant awards ($13,000 or higher), or other stipend award from the Faculty of Medicine & Dentistry (e.g. 75 th Anniversary Award, FoMD/AHS Student Recruitment Studentships, Motel Graduate Studentship).
- The trainee might be qualified to hold this award more than as soon as.
- Award will be withdrawn if the trainee finishes his/her program or stops to preserve full-time registration
EnglishLanguage Requirements: The candidates need to be proficient in English.
How to Apply: The application must consist of:
- A finished existing application type with initial signatures. Please do not utilize previous applications as types are upgraded regularly.
- The trainee’s updated records in letter size informal and copies of initial are appropriate as long as they are copied to letter size 8 1/2 x 11).
- All non-Urfaa records need to consist of a Weighted Average Calculator Form to be finished by the department you are confessed in.
- Must consist of existing Urfa records even if there are no grades yet.
- Two personal letters of recommendation which must be gotten in a signed and sealed envelope
- Curriculum vitae, reprints, a ranking of candidates, or other paperwork are not needed and need to not be connected to the application.