Put your research study abilities into practice and acquire brand-new ones by getting the International PhD Fellowship in Won Lab provided by the University of Copenhagen.
The research study program is open for both domestic and international candidates who wish to pursue a PhD degree program at the university.
TheUniversity ofCopenhagen, a public research study university ranked amongst the leading public universities inCopenhagen and ranked 76 th in the QS GlobalWorld Rankings2021, has a objective to offer globally leading mentor and research study that will allow Denmark to end up being incredibly excellent at developing worth with details innovation.
Why select the Universityof Copenhagen? The University of Copenhagen is Denmark’s biggest university, with a worldwide outlook and reach. It helps trainees with admissions, real estate, and trainee counselling, to name a few things, and it likewise carries out orientation programs that consist of a range of gatherings.
ApplicationDeadline: August 9, 2021
- University or Organization: Universityof Copenhagen
- Department: NA
- CourseLevel: PhD
- Awards: 27780 DKK/ approx. 3.730 EUR
- Numberof Awards: NA
- AccessMode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and international trainees
- The award can be taken in Denmark
- EligibleCountries: Applications are accepted from all over the world
- EligibleCourse or Subjects: PhD fellowships in Won Lab at BRIC
- EligibilityCriteria: To be qualified, the candidates should fulfill all the offered requirements:
- Applicants should have credentials representing a master’s degree connected to the discipline of the task. Other crucial requirements are:
- The grade point typical attained
- Professional credentials appropriate to the PhD task
- Previous publications
- Relevant work experience
- Other expert activities
- Curious mind-set with a strong interest in genomics and computational biology.
- Language abilities.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Aspirants should need to take admission in the PhD degree at theuniversity After that, you can finish the online application type
- SupportingDocuments: You should send all the following supporting files:
- Motivated letter of application (max. one page)
- CV incl. education, experience, language abilities and other abilities appropriate for the position
- Certified copy of initial Master of Science diploma and records of records in the initial language, consisting of a licensed English translation if provided in other language than English orDanish If not finished, a certified/signed copy of a current records of records or a composed declaration from the organization or manager is accepted
- AdmissionRequirements: Applicants will be picked on the basis of previous publications (if any) and appropriate work experience.
- LanguageRequirement: IfEnglish is not your mother tongue, you must offer proof of English language capability: IELTS, TOEFL, or other appropriate evidence.
TheUniversity of Copenhagen will offer a regular monthly income that starts around 27.780 DKK/ approx. 3.730 EUR (April2021- level) plus pension.