With a goal to promote research study quality and ingenious activities, the Region Normandie has actually revealed the Winning Normandy Fellowship program for international trainees for the scholastic year 2021-2022
The fellowship program is specifically developed for international trainees to perform research study studies in France Region Normandie will pick forty trainees in 2 require the postdoctoral fellowship and will showed them a regular monthly wage.
RegionNormandie is a business that belongs of the Executive, Legislative, and Other General Government SupportIndustry It intends to promote appealing research study professions in the Normandy area of France by moneying individual-driven research study training and profession chances for knowledgeable scientists.
Why select to study in France? France is a really well-known location for studying amongst international trainees. Its idealness, develop of its abundant culture, gastronomy, architecture, and prospering trainee life, makes it appealing in the eyes of international trainees. Additionally, the tuition cost rates in France are relatively budget friendly for the top quality education that is served.
ApplicationDeadline: 17 th October 2021
- University or Organization: RegionNormandie
- Department: NA
- CourseLevel: Research
- Award: 5540 EUR
- Number of Awards: 40
- AccessMode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in France
- EligibleCountries: Applicants of all international nations are qualified to use.
- El igible Course or Subjects: A research study program in Energy, Food, Sustainable and Digital, Mobility and Logistics, Health and Risk Management can be carried out.
- EligibilityCriteria: To be qualified, the candidates need to fulfill all the following/given requirements:
- The candidates need to have effectively used to a research study program in a qualified organization.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students can use to a host research study group coming from among the “Smart Specialisation Strategy” domains (around 110 labs) to establish the research study task of their option.
- Application for the Winning Normandy Programme can be made on the application website established by the organization.
- SupportingDocuments: The trainees are needed to provide the following files to the university:
- Application kind
- Research task description
- CurriculumVitae and performance history
- Ethics self-assessment kind
- Proof of identity
- PhD degree records and/or proper work certificate( s)
- 2 suggestion letters
- AdmissionRequirements: The candidates need to be in ownership of a postgraduate degree or have at least 4 years of full-time comparable research study experience.
- LanguageRequirement: The trainees are needed to be proficient in English and have standard understanding of French.
The candidates that will be picked for the fellowship will be offered 5540 EUR monthly and a supplemental budget plan for research study, training, and travel expenditures by the institute.