TheUlster University is using Annual PhD Studentship Competition for the scholastic year 2018-2019
UlsterUniversity, formally the University of Ulster, is a multi-campus public university situated in NorthernIreland It is typically described informally and unofficially as Ulster, or by the abbreviation UU.
English language efficiency is an essential ability whilst carrying out a research study degree, candidates are for that reason anticipated to offer proof of their efficiency in English by method of an authorized test.
Application due date: February 19, 2018
CourseLevel: Scholarships are readily available for pursuing PhD program.
StudySubject: Scholarships are granted Architecture, Built Environment and Planning; Art and Design: History, Practice and Theory; Biomedical Sciences; Business and Management Studies; Communication, Cultural and Media Studies, Library and Information Management; Computer Science and Informatics; Education; Electrical and Electronic Engineering, Metallurgy and Materials; English Language and Literature; Geography and Environmental Studies; History; Law; Modern Languages and Linguistics; Music, Drama, Dance and Performing Arts; Nursing and Health; Psychology, Psychiatry and Neuroscience; Social Work and Social Policy and Sport and Exercise Sciences, Leisure and Tourism
ViceChancellors Research Scholarships (VCRS): The scholarships will cover tuition charges and an upkeep award of not less than ₤14,553 per year for 3 years (topic to acceptable scholastic efficiency). Applications are welcomed from UK, European Union and abroad trainees.
Department for the Economy (DfE): The scholarships will cover tuition charges at the house rate and, for candidates with UK home just, an upkeep allowance of not less than ₤14553 per year for 3 years. EU locals might likewise use however, if effective, will get charges just.
Number of Scholarships: Not Known
Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
EligibleCountries: UK and global trainees are qualified to use.
- Applicants needs to hold, or anticipate to acquire, a very first or upper 2nd class honours degree in a subject pertinent to the proposed location of research study; candidates considered by Senate to hold a comparable certification will likewise be thought about.
- All candidates ought to likewise hold an appropriate English language certification. All applications for studentships will be thought about on a competitive basis and with regard to the candidate’s certifications, abilities, experience and interests.
- Applicants needs to know that the competition for financed entry is really high. It is necessary that parts of the application procedure are finished in accordance with guidelines. All candidates are recommended to discuss their application with the personnel kept in mind within the job description prior to submission.
- Applicants needs to keep in mind that disclosure of impairment or individual scenarios ought to be made as part of the application procedure or as quickly as possible afterwards in order to help with any essential lodging.
EnglishLanguage Requirements: Non- UK/EU trainees, who do not hold a degree from the UK or other UKVI-recognised bulks English- speaking nation, should have a UK Home Office authorized test. As of 06 April 2015 the only accepted test companies are:
- IELTS– Applicants should have IELTS (UKVI (Academic)) granted with a total grade of 6.0, and no specific part less than 5.5;-LRB- ********).
- TrinityCollege London– Applicants should have Integrated Skills with English, granted with level B2 or above.
In order to be thought about, your application should be finished in complete, consisting of:
- All info on existing certifications and records
- Funding information or requirements
- Evidence of English language efficiency
- Names and addresses of referees
How to Apply:
Applications are made by utilizing the online application system– the best info and and suggestions to make an effective application.