TheUniversity of Auckland is providing Northern Hemisphere Summer ResearchScholarships Scholarships are granted to perform a research task under guidance for 8 weeks in between June and August at New Zealand’s leading university.
The primary function of these Scholarships is to motivate the advancement of and fortifying of research relationships with the University of Auckland.
TheUniversity of Auckland is the biggest university in New Zealand, situated in the nation’s biggest city,Auckland It is the highest-ranked university in the nation, being ranked 81 st around the world in the 2016/17 QS World University Rankings.
Students have to show that they have an excellent level of composed and spoken English.
Application due date: February 12, 2018
CourseLevel: Scholarships are readily available to perform a research task under guidance for 8 weeks in between June and August at New Zealand’s leading university.
StudySubject: Scholarships are granted in the field provided by the university.
ScholarshipAward: Up to $4,400 stipend plus up $2,000 travel allowance and worldwide trainee health and travel insurance coverage
Number of Scholarships: There are 30 scholarships readily available.
Scholarship can be taken inNew Zealand
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
EligibleCountries: Scholarships are open to trainees from selected worldwide universities.
- TheScholarships are tenable by trainees registered at either the University of Bristol, University of Southampton, Zhejiang University, Pennsylvania State University, Tecnologico de Monterrey or the University of Hong Kong at the time of application.
- To be qualified for scholarship factor to consider, trainees need to please the requirements of policies 5, 7, 8 and 9. Undergraduate trainees who will have finished a minimum of 2 years of comparable full-time research study in a bachelor’s degree at the time of take-up of the award, and trainees who are registered in a sub-doctoral postgraduate program at the time of application (supplied they will not begin doctoral research study prior to or throughout the period of the scholarship), are qualified for factor to consider for a University of Auckland Northern Hemisphere Summer Research Scholarship.
- A trainee need to have a Scholarship Grade Point Equivalent of 6.00 or above over their 2 newest years of fulltime research study (or comparable) to be thought about for a scholarship (see Note iii).
EnglishLanguage Requirements: Students have to show that they have an excellent level of composed and spoken English.
Students ought to have electronic copies of the following prepared:
- CV information
- Official scholastic records
- Any project-specific info that has actually been asked for by the professors (as kept in mind in the task description)
How to Apply:
Before trainees can make an application for a University of Auckland Northern Hemisphere Summer Research Scholarship, theywill have to make an application for admission to the program.