TheSchool of History and Institute for Medieval Studies at University of Leeds is providing to 4 taught master’s scholarships. These awards are open to Home/ EU and International trainees.
TheInstitute for Medieval Studies unites medievalists from throughout the University of Leeds and beyond to form a neighborhood of scholars dealing with the societies and cultures of the European and international Middle Ages.
Applicants whose mother tongue is not English need to satisfy the School/ IMS’s English Language requirements.
Application due date: May 4, 2018
CourseLevel: Scholarships are readily available for pursuing masters program.
StudySubject: Scholarships are granted within the School of History and Institute for Medieval Studies.
ScholarshipAward: Up to 4 taught masters scholarships are readily available at a worth of ₤14,500 each (as a full/partial charge waiver and partial money award where the costs are less than the award).
Numberof Scholarships: There are 4 scholarships readily available.
Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibilityfor the Scholarship:
EligibleCountries: These awards are open to Home/ EU and International trainees.
- Please note that these awards are extremely competitive: it is normally anticipated that effective candidates will hold a First Degree at undergraduate level equivalent to a minimum of a UK Upper Second Class Honours degree. Applicants ought to either have actually finished with the suitable First Degree or be in their last year of research study
- Applicantsfor all taught MA courses in the School of History and Institute for Medieval Studies are qualified to use
- Scholarship holders are anticipated to live primarily in Leeds or the area, and to actively add to and take part in the intellectual life of the postgraduate neighborhood
EnglishLanguage Requirements: Applicants whose mother tongue is not English need to satisfy the School/ IMS’s English Language requirements.
Students need to have done the following by the due date of May 4, 2018 finished the School of History and Institute for Medieval Studies Application kind for Taught MA Scholarships
Supplied us with
- Copiesof records from previous degrees
- Two scholastic referrals
Appliedfor one of our courses by 4 May 2018 and been provided a location of research study by 18 June 2018
How to Apply for a Place of Study at Leeds
- If you wish to use for a put on a taught postgraduate degree program, please finish an online application
How to Apply:
To use for a School of History and Institute for Medieval Studies MA scholarship, please total the application kind and return it by e-mail.
If you use for a University- administeredscholarship, you will immediately be thought about for a School of History and Institute for Medieval Scholarship and you do not have to finish the School scholarship application kind.