LincolnUniversity Doctoral Scholarships are readily available for New Zealand and worldwide trainees. Scholarships are granted for the function of supporting postgraduate research study and research study at Lincoln University.
LincolnUniversity is a New Zealand university that was formed in 1990 when Lincoln College, Canterbury was made independent of the University of Canterbury.
Students whose mother tongue is not English need to show efficiency in English by sending satisfying ratings from the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL).
Application due date: October 1, 2018
CourseLevel: Scholarships are readily available for pursuing doctoral program.
StudySubject: Scholarships are granted to study the topics used by the university.
ScholarshipAward: The worth of the scholarships will be identified by the Vice-Chancellor The emolument will be paid by fortnightly instalments in financial obligations, inning accordance with the period of the scholarship.
Note: The existing worth of the award is $21,000 per year.
Number of Scholarships: The variety of scholarships to be granted in any year will be identified by the Vice-Chancellor
Scholarship can be taken inNew Zealand
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
EligibleCountries: Scholarships are readily available to New Zealand and worldwide trainees.
- Scholarships will be open to candidates who have actually gotten entryway into a Doctor of Philosophy at Lincoln University.
- If a prospect granted a scholarship under 3( 1) above does not end up being qualified to sign up for Doctor of Philosophy at Lincoln University by 1 March in the year following the award, then the award will lapse.
EnglishLanguage Requirements: Students whose mother tongue is not English need to show efficiency in English by sending satisfying ratings from the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL).
Theapplication type need to consist of:
- A finished application type.
- A declaration of your research study subject, this need to be around half to one page in length.
- A present Curriculum vitae.
- Two scholastic referrals according to the application type.
- A copy of Lincoln admission letter.
- Photocopies of all tertiary credentials, the grading system and graduation certificates for each credentials acquired besides those studied at Lincoln University.
How to Apply:
Applications need to be sent by means of post.