TheFoundation House of Human Sciences ( FMSH), FrenchEmbassy in Sudan ( AMB) and the Ministry of Higher Education and Scientific Research of Sudan (MOHE) is welcoming applications for Sudan France Postdoctoral Fellowship for the year 2018.
This research study is developed to allow scientists to perform research study studies in France: field examinations, library, and archives work.
Foundedin 1963 by Fernand Braudel in Paris and chaired by Michel Wieviorka considering that 2009, the Foundation House of Human Sciences ( FMSH) is both a nationwide and worldwide crossroad which adds to the advancement, vibrancy, and attractivity of social sciences and liberal arts.
TheFoundation develops the important conditions for clinical research study and interdisciplinary discussion while starting characteristics where clinical networks swing into action, and public and personal stakeholders cross courses.
- ApplicationDeadline: March16, 2018
- CourseLevel: Fellowship is offered to pursue Postdoctoral program. This is 2 months postdoctoral research study fellowship program.
- StudySubject: This research study stay is developed to allow scientists to perform research study studies in France: field questions, library, and archives work.
- ScholarshipAward: Laureates will get an overall stipend of 3 400 EUR for the 2 months ( 2 instalments of 1 700 EUR paid at the start of monthly of stay) This monetary contribution is meant to cover expense such as transportation and lodging expenses.
- Laureates will be thought about as “Boursier du Gouvernement Français” and will have access to cost effective lodging, social security for the time of their stay and get a financial backing to purchase bibliographic product.
- Laureates will likewise gain from totally free visa and logistical assistance to arrange their stay (possibility to have an office, letter for the libraries …).
- Nationality: Available for young postdoc scientists from Sudan.
- Numberof Scholarships: Numbers not offered.
- Scholarship can be taken in France
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
EligibleCountries: This fellowship is offered for young postdoc scientists from Sudan.
EntranceRequirements: To be qualified for this scholarship you should satisfy the list below requirements:
Nationality/Residence: Applicants should be Sudanese nationals and be associated with a public organization of college and research study/ public institute of research study in Sudan
EducationalDegree: Applicants should have acquired their PhD doctorate and provided their thesis from 2009.
Theme: Applicants should be included in research study in social and human sciences.
French host organization: Before sending their application, candidates will need to discover a French research study organization to host them for the time of their stay. Applicants will need to offer a letter from the hosting organization resolved to the FMSH, the AMB and the MOHE revealing the organization’s desire to host the candidate throughout the time of fellowship and describing the work conditions provided.
EnglishLanguage Requirements: Applicants whose mother tongue is not English are generally needed to offer proof of efficiency in English at the greater level needed by the University.
How to Apply: Applicants will be needed to send an online application type and a clinical file (research study job + appendices). The online application type will be offered on the FMSH site as of 2 January2018 Completed propositions can be published to the application website at any time prior to the application due date of 16 March 2018, 17: 00 (Paris time).
Onlineapplication and clinical file can be sent inFrench or English.
Contentof clinical file
The research study proposition: the research study proposition need to consist in a brief discussion from 10 000 characters to 20 000 characters (areas and referrals consisted of) made up with:
- A Curriculum vitae (2 pages optimum)
- A list of publications
- A copy of the PhD diploma
- A letter from the director of the research study organization in Sudan
- A letter of invite from the director of the host research study organization in France revealing the organization’s desire to host the candidate throughout the time of fellowship and describing the work conditions they can use
( function() iframe). style.cssText = “width: 0; height: 0; border: 0”;.
document.getElementById(‘ fb-root’). appendChild( iframe);.
var doc = iframe.contentWindow.document;.
doc.open(). compose -LRB-”-RRB-;.
// async init when packing is done.
window.fbAsyncInit = function() ;.