The Interuniversity Center for Social Science Theory and Methodology (ICS) is offering entirely funded PhD scholarships for a number of jobs. The plan (completely educated in English) will begin September 1st, 2017.
The Interuniversity Center for Social Science Theory and Methodology (ICS) is a top Research Center and Graduate School in the Social Sciences in the Netherlands.
Students should demonstrate they have an excellent amount of written and verbal English.
Course Level: Scholarships are accessible for pursuing PhD programme.
Study Subject: Scholarships are given for a number of jobs.
Scholarship Award: The generous scholarship amounts to appr. € 2191,- before taxes in the initial year of the appointment, growing to appr. € 2801,- before taxes in the fourth year. Tution fees don’t apply.
Scholarship may be chosen in Netherlands
Eligibility: Excellent candidates who lately gradua ted or will graduate soon in Sociology are invited to implement. Graduates in Psychology, Educational Sciences, Economics, Mathematics, Statistics or associated subjects may also be encouraged to implement.
Nationality: Citizens of all nationalities qualify to apply.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants considerably have master’s degree.
Test Requirement: No
English Language Requirement: Students should attest they have an excellent amount of written and verbal English.
How to Apply: Applications needs to be submitted online only through the ICS web site. In order to employ you have to finish every one of the next measures:
- Start reading all these directions first
- Download the compulsory electronic application form
- Save this form all on your own computer
- Carefully whole all the essential areas in this application form
- Next create ONE pdf file consisting of all necessary extra records (standard sheets, certifications, publications, etc). You will hence submit two files, specifically, (a) the file containing the application form and (b) a file containing other records.
- Here you’ll be requested to upload the finished electronic application form along with the one single pdf file (that you created in measure 5.)
- Click on the ‘Apply now’ button below on this particular page and fill in all essential areas (there’s some overlap together with the application form, but we want these records again as a result of system requirements)
- Submit your application.
Application Deadline: The deadline for PhD applications is May 10, 2017.