Copenhagen Business School invites applications for a number of empty PhD scholarships (3-5) at the Department of Innovation and Organizational Economics (INO).
The chief object of the university would be to offer top quality, all-inclusive educational and training opportunities which are harmonious to shifting needs of the students.
Copenhagen Business School often abbreviated and referred to as CBS, is a public university situated in Copenhagen, the capital of Denmark.
Course Level: Scholarships are readily available for pursuing PhD programme.
Study Subject: Scholarships are given at the Department of Innovation and Organizational Economics (INO).
Scholarship Award: The three-year scholarships are completely salaried places, in accordance with the national Danish collective agreement. The scholarship contains the tuition fees, office space, traveling grants along with a salary, now beginning with per month app. DKK 28,837.00 (app. 3,865.00 euro) up to DKK 34,865.00 (app. 4,670.00 euro), depending on seniority, along with a pension contribution totalling 17.1% of 85 per cent of the base wages. Applicants allowed for the four-year program will be given a reduced wages for the initial couple of years. The wages grade and appointment is dependent upon the Ministry of Finance’s collective agreement with all the Central Academic Organisation.
Number of Scholarships: There are amount of empty PhD scholarships (3-5) accessible.
Scholarship could be taken in Denmark
- The Department will give priority to applicants with all these qualifications: high levels from their universities, an educational foundation in the social sciences, and ultimately, the applicants should be smooth in English.
- To be considered for the three-year plan, the nominee must possess a basic training at the Masters amount (similar to the 3 + 2 Bologna process and a complete of 180+120 ECTS). However, applicants who hold a one year Master’s degree can also be considered for assessment. PhD pupils who enter the PhD application using a one year Master’s degree (60 ECTS) may be offered a four-year program.
Nationality: Citizens of all nationalities qualify to apply.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: To be considered, the nominee must possess a basic training at the Masters amount (similar to the 3 + 2 Bologna procedure). An educational history in the social sciences is important.
English Language Requirement: In order to be eligible applicants have to be smooth in English.
How to Apply: Copenhagen Business School must receive all program content, including all appendices by the application form deadline. Application should be sent through the electronic recruitment system. The program must incorporate a five-page job description. This research proposal should have a demonstration of an authentic research question, a description of the first theoretical framework and methodology, a demonstration of the recommended empiric content in addition to a work-strategy. In improvement to the research proposal, the program must contain;
- Relevant diplomas or instruction manual of enrolment as a master pupil,
- Brief curriculum vitae (CV),
- A list of papers and publications, and if important one copy of a chosen written work (e.g. Master’s dissertation),
- Documentation of English language abilities if English isn’t the first language.
Application Deadline: The application deadline is May 21, 2017.