Applications are encouraged for Yunnan Provincial Government Scholarship to study at Yunnan Agricultural University in China for the year 2017-2018 academic year. Scholarships can be found to pursue both degrees (Bachelor’s Program, Master’s Program and Doctoral Program) pupils and Non-degree (Chinese Language Learning Students, Visiting Students and Scholars).
Yunnan Agricultural University International College was created on September 24, 2013, its objective would be to enhance the global degree of school, to boost the building of school teaching and research university. China – ASEAN Education and Training Center and Yunnan Agricultural University International College to execute “a team, two brands” direction model.
Course Level: Scholarships can be found to pursue both degrees (Bachelor’s Program, Master’s Program and Doctoral Program) pupils and Non-degree (Chinese Language Learning Students, Visiting Students and Scholars).
Study Subject: Scholarships are given to learn some of the classes supplied by the university.
Scholarship Award: It covers tuition, lodging, living expenses and insurance.
Number of Scholarships: Not Known
Scholarship may be taken in China
Eligibility: The following standards have to be satisfied in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:
- Non-Chinese and being of good health;
Requirements for schooling history and age:
- for Bachelor’s degree program (4 years), applicants should hold a High School Graduation Certification with exceptional functionality, and be below the age of 25;
- for Master’s degree program (2-3years), applicants should hold a Bachelor’s Degree with exceptional functionality, and be below the age of 35;
- for Doctoral Program, applicants (3 years) must hold aScholarships in China
How to Apply: Application substances must be sent to International Students’ Affairs Office, International College of Yunnan Agricultural University by post before April. 30, 2017. Late delivery and incomplete information may lead to failure for the award. Applicants must give you the next application materials and send the original and copy of these by post to International College of YNAU.
- Application Form for Yunnan Provincial Government Scholarship Program, the original copy and photocopy, whole in Chinese or English.
- The copy of the applicant’s greatest academic degree certificate notarized with a public notary. Those who are studying in a faculty or university must offer certification of the student status (supplied by the faculty or university). Those who are used after graduation must offer certification of the employment status (supplied by their company). Certificates/certifications written in languages other than Chinese or English should come with a notarized Chinese or English Version.
- The copy of valid HSK certification; Study Plan in English or Chinese (no less than 300 words for Bachelor’s Degree applicant, no less than 400 words for Master’s Degree applicant, and no less than 500 words for PhD Degree applicants).
- Two Recommendation Letters ?composed in Chinese or English?; Applicants for Master or Doctor Degree must submit two recommendation letters signed with a professor or an associate professor
- Photocopy of Foreigner Physical Examination Form written in English can be downloaded.
- The physical examinations must cover each of the items listed in the Foreigner Physical Examination Form. Incomplete types or types with no signature of the attending physician, or the official stamp of the hospital, or a sealed picture of the applicant are regarded as invalid. Please attentively you’re your physical examination program as the consequence is valid for just 6 months.
- Non-Criminal Record.
- Notice: Please arrange all substances in order of 1-7 and stapled on the top left corner (original and one copy) and send to YNAU by post. The substances usually are not returnable.
Application Deadline: Scholarship application deadline is April 30, 2017.