Mahidol University is offering one complete scholarship for exceptionally competent applicants wanting to study full time PhD programme. The scholarship can be open for all international applicants.
The CMMU PhD in Management plan highlights high standards and quality to do good for our students and grads, now and in the future.
Mahidol University, an autonomous research institution, has its source in the establishment of Siriraj Hospital in 1888. Becoming the University of Medical Science in 1943, it’s been recognized as the fourth public university in Thailand.
Course Level: Scholarship is accessible for pursuing full time PhD programme.
Study Subject: Scholarship is given in the subject of Management.
Scholarship Award: 1 scholarship/batch
Number of Scholarships: One schoalrship is accessible.
Scholarship could be required in Thailand
Eligibility: Applicants must satisfy the next place for the scholarship:
- A score of 70 or higher on the CMMU PhD Program Analytical Entrance Exam.
- Demonstrating high English competence, with a English test score equivalent to your TOEFL test score of 600 or higher, on a test discovered by CMMU included in its own entry requirements. Native loudspeakers are exempted.
- Pass the CMMU Entrance Examination, like the interview with faculty.
- Must use as the full time pupil for the PhD Program (not part time).
- In great mental as well as physical health.
- Never been imprisoned beneath the finished term except for a negligent offence or misdemeanour.
- Do not exhibit the revolutionary behavior.
Nationality: For applicants that are given the scholarship, these fees will likely be waived n(given by CMMU):
- Matriculation fee
- Tuition fee
- Student status fee (if any) during running the dissertation
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Master degree in direction or a related discipline, having a GPA of 3.50 or higher as a goal. Applicants with all the degree from a university abroad, or using an alternative grading system, can use and submit their transcript for an individual appraisal.
Test Requirement: GMAT score of 600. Applicants without GMAT can require the CMMU Analytical Test: for additional advice, please see the PhD Analytical Test.
English Language Requirement:
- TOEFL paper-based score of 575 or higher (TOEFL iBT: 90+) or IELTS (academic group) score of 6.5 or above. Applicants with TOEFL paper-based scores between 550 and 575 may also be considered for approval, beneath the problem to enhance the English score to 575 within the 1st year of the PhD application
- Applicants who don’t have a recent TOEFL or IELTS test score (taken less than 2 years past), can take CMMU’s own TOEFL ITP English test.
How to Apply: Complete the CMMU PhD on-line application, or submit the application form in man.
- Completed CMMU PhD application form and necessary files
- Statement of function: (1-page single space) why you ought to get this scholarship
- 2 Academic References: support your scholarship program.
- Full CV: (Maximum of 4 pages single space)
Application Deadline: The application deadline is May 31, 2017.