The University of Technology is offering Postgraduate Scholarships open to both Malaysian and International pupils. Scholarships can be found to pursue the MPhil and PhD degrees at MJIIT.
University of Technology, Malaysia is a public research University in Malaysia along with a research-intensive university in engineering, science and technology.
The PhD and MPhil research degrees have already been specially made to integrate the most recent progress in technology, offering pupils the exclusive encounter of endeavor research below the oversight of Malaysian and Japanese pros while joining both theory and practice.
International pupils must have evidence of English language proficiency.
Course Level: Scholarships can be found to pursue the MPhil and PhD degrees at MJIIT.
Study Subject: Scholarships are given to study the areas supplied by the university.
Scholarship Award: University gives the next pupil bonuses:
- Monthly allowance (MYR 1,800-2,300) and tuition fee waiver
- Monthly allowance (MYR 1,800-2,300)
- Full tuition fee waiver
Number of Scholarships: A limited amount of capital is accessible for pupils.
Scholarship may be taken in Malaysia
- Candidate who graduated from a Bachelor plan with at least CGPA 3.0 (from Research University or better) or CGPA 3.3 (from other university) for standard / ASEAN scheme, or CGPA 3.5 for excellent scheme;
PhD Malaysian / ASEAN / International Schemes
- For normal / ASEAN / International scheme, the nominee must have
- Published one Scopus-indexed journal paper OR TWO Scopus/WoS indexed convention papers (for graduates of Research program); OR
- Obtained at least CGPA 3.7 (for grads of Mixed Mode/Taught Course Program).
- For exceptional scheme, the nominee needs to have printed at least ONE WoS journal papers as the very first pupil writer.
Existing pupils with outstanding publication are qualified to apply.
Nationality: These bonuses are open to both Malaysian and International pupils.
College Admission Requirement
Master of Philosophy (MPhil): The entry requirements incorporate a great Bachelor’s degree in a related technical area (BEng, BSc) from a Malaysian association of higher learning, or an equivalent qualification from any international association of higher learning as understood by the Senate of UTM. Students with authorized experiential learning might possess a clear edge.
Doctor of Philosophy (PhD): Students must possess a great Masters degree in a related technical area from a Malaysian association of higher learning, or an equivalent qualification from any international association of higher learning as acknowledged by the Senate of UTM. Students with authorized experiential learning might possess a clear edge.
English Language Requirement: International pupils must have evidence of English language proficiency.
How to Apply:
- Download the application form and referee form.
- Submit the forms to MJIIT Academic Office according to the timeline below.
- Ensure you receive e mail or slip of acknowledgement receipt from us.
Application Deadline: The application deadlines are July 15 for September Intake and September 15 for November Intake.