The University of Birmingham is pleased to announce three scholarship awards of £3000 for Egyptian established students applying for entry to an undergraduate programme in the University beginning September 2017. Applicants from Egypt can apply for this scholarship.
The University of Birmingham is a public research university situated in Edgbaston, Birmingham, United Kingdom
Applicants from outside the home country will most likely have to fulfill special English language/other language requirements to be able to have the capacity to study there.
Course Level: Scholarships are readily available for undergraduate degree programme.
Study Subject: Scholarships are for sale in Arts and Law, Life and Environmental Sciences, Social Sciences.
Number of Awards: Three scholarships are available.
Scholarship Award: The scholarship prize is for £3000 towards tuition fees for the very first year only of a full time undergraduate degree programme in the University beginning September 2017.
Scholarship could be chosen in the UK
Eligibility: Please note that pupils already enrolled and studying on a program in the University of Birmingham in great britain, and pupils applying for MBChB Medicine and Surgery or BDS Dental Surgery aren’t eligible for this scholarship.
In order to be eligible, nominees must:
- Have received an offer and picked the University of Birmingham as their business choice to get a full time undergraduate programme beginning September 2017. The pupil should be entering the very first year of an undergraduate programme based at Birmingham’s UK campus.
- Meet the academic states of their offer to the programme.
- Be classed as Egyptian domiciled and as a Egyptian national.
- Be classed by the University as a foreign fee payer for tuition fee objectives and have the capacity to cover the owed tuition fees not covered by the scholarship.
- Start their studies in the University in September 2017 (the scholarship prize can’t be deferred). Be registered with, and have their undergraduate study application attached to our local representative – ‘GlobalStudyUK’.
- Have adequate capital to cover the entire price of living in the University of Birmingham, plus any visa/travel expenses related to studying in the united kingdom.
- Accept an offer from your University of Birmingham and be in contact with ‘GlobalStudyUK’ by 1 July 2017.
Nationality: Applicants from Egypt can apply for this scholarship.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must have their previous degree.
Test Requirement: No
English Language Requirements: Applicants from outside the home country will most likely have to generally meet special English language/other language requirements to be able to manage to study there.
Scholarships in UK
How to Apply: To apply for the scholarship pupils will have to possess taken an offer from your University of Birmingham and be in contact with ‘GlobalStudyUK’ by 1 July 2017. Selection for the award will probably be depending on academic merit using the conclusions pronounced in late July. The complete scholarship will be given upon enrolment on studies in September 2017.
Application Deadline: The application deadline is July 1, 2017.